The Large Format Operator is responsible for insuring best practices within the Large Format Department. Large Format Operator is responsible for setting up equipment for quality and accuracy, while maximizing efficiency. Large Format Operator will be proficient on setting up and troubleshooting digital large format flatbed, roll print devices, Zund Cutter, laminators, and misc. equipment. Operators will help support any other duties as needed in the production process. This position will require problem solving skills according to the needs of the customer and Large Format Department. Operators will provide support to internal departments as workflow requires. This individual must also be able to establish and maintain a strong relationship with all other production department staff. The Large Format operator must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to set up and trouble shoot Digital Flat bed, Roll printers and laminating equipment.
- Intermediate Computer skills with knowledge of Onyx rip software.
- Ability to advance and learn new equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and time constraints.
- Must be a team player, believing there is always a better way.
- Experienced in using shop floor data system (EFI Monarch/Hagen).a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Bolger is an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time