Bolger is a Minneapolis based printing company focused on creating innovative product solutions that unify the power of print and digital communication. Creating beautifully printed products using offset and digital capabilities; developing customized digital platforms (SmartQ®) for marketing automation, multi-channel marketing and asset management. We direct mail to both your inbox and mailbox; manage and fulfill client inventory programs.
We are committed to ensuring our clients success by producing, managing and fulfilling their printed and digital communication needs.
Write code, test, analyze and maintain software programs and applications. Includes researching, designing, documenting, modifying, and supporting new, existing and integrated software applications throughout the production life cycle in varied languages and systems for both internal and external clients.
- Assist in conceptualization and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run performance tests on new/existing programs for the purposes of general debugging.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Support and maintain IT related operational aspects of applications.
- Conduct research on emerging software, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Degree in computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Extensive database experience with relational databases including mySQL and MSSQL.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including Apache & IIS.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows operating systems & server environments.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws a plus (HIPAA).
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly logical with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure independent environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Vacation, Holidays, Health & Dental, 401k Savings and a great work environment.