We are seeking a Marketing Manager who will combine drive, energy, and proven marketing skills to provide practical and effective marketing solutions that help Bolger drive awareness, demand and growth.
Our job is helping companies excel at delivering their marketing, brand, and product communication requirements. We do this by enabling customers to simplify, streamline and better control their communication requirements by leveraging our digital marketing, print, mail, fulfillment, and data management services through a customized on-line platform we call SmartQ®. We strive to live up to our tag line of delivering vision beyond print.
While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients. We pride ourselves on delivering a combination of creativity, quality, data security, service, price and environmental stewardship that brings unmatched value.
The Marketing Manager will lead, plan and direct Bolger’s demand generation, brand development, and promotional activities in order to help drive sales growth, leveraging Bolger’s full spectrum of print, services, and technology platforms within each of Bolger’s primary vertical market segments – Healthcare, Luxury/Retail, Corporate, Education, Financial & Manufacturing. This role reports to the SVP Sales & Marketing and will work at our SE Minneapolis corporate office.
This position is accountable for generating in-bound leads and establishing Bolger as thought leader within the markets we serve.
- Working with senior management and sales team to develop marketing plans, promotional materials and presentation materials
- Managing website, SEO, social media, & blog content to drive inbound marketing results
- Creating and managing content – press releases, blog posts, white papers, case studies – for use in digital marketing strategy
- Developing and refining corporate messaging, and marketplace positioning, based on industry and competitive research
- Generating, executing and measuring targeted marketing campaigns integrating thought leadership, lead generation, digital and social media, and events
- Writing/Reviewing Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) as necessary to assist Sales
- Performing market research and analysis to identify opportunities
- Conducting, measuring and analyzing customer surveys and working to incorporate voice of the customer into products and services
- Preparing and launching marketing literature, advertising pieces, & press releases to promote Bolger products and services
- Managing and tracking the marketing calendar and budget
- Managing the product sample program and sample room
- Coordinating / hosting various tours, events, & tradeshows
- Managing work of outside marketing resources – creative agencies, design professionals
- Managing industry association memberships, and representing Bolger at various industry events and conferences
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience, preferably with a print industry background. A Bachelor’s degree is required (Marketing, Communications, English or Business major is a plus)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM Platforms, WordPress, MS Office
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (Salesforce Pardot, Act-on, Marketo, other is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing inbound marketing programs
- Experience directing creative work with outside agencies
- Ability to work in highly deadline driven environment
- Strong pulse on marketing trends and tools across print, digital, social media and mobile platforms
- Ability to manage end to end marketing programs from conception to execution to analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing and submitting requests for proposals and online bids is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Process oriented
- Team support oriented
- Communicates openly, candidly, and proactively
- Exemplifies company core values of:
- Integrity | Being a Learner | Collaboration | Accountability | Respect | Performance | Fun
- Pursue win/win outcomes both internally and externally
- Effective follow-through
- Good business and personal judgment
- Acts with urgency
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability