Bolger Direct Print on Demand Facility
The Digital Print operator is responsible for insuring best practices with in the digital print department. Operators will Support each other in operator training, team building, and the quality and efficiency of printed materials for Bolger Direct digital print facility. The Digital print operator will monitor workflow in all areas that affect the requirements of each customer’s printed program.
Digital Print operators will provide support to the digital workflow at the Print on Demand Center at Bolger Direct. Digital Print operators will work directly with other Digital Print operators on troubleshooting files, problem solving, color management, imposition and any other duties necessary in the production process. This position will require that different print substrates to be analyzed and color managed according to the needs of the customer. The Digital Print operator must also be able to establish and maintain a strong relationship with Sale representatives, Production Project Managers, Account Managers and Production Staff. The Digital Print operator must be able to work effectively within a team environment and all levels of the company.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Knowledge and experience operating Xerox IGEN’s Nuvera’s and Cannon/Oce cutsheet equipment (Inline Booklet making equipment knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and time constraints
- Must be a team player, believing there is always a better way
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Xerox Free-Flow)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail oriented