Bolger is a Minneapolis based printing company focused on creating innovative product solutions that unify the power of print and digital communication. Creating beautifully printed products using offset and digital capabilities; developing customized digital platforms (SmartQ®) for marketing automation, multi-channel marketing and asset management. We direct mail to both your inbox and mailbox; manage and fulfill client inventory programs.
We are committed to ensuring our clients success by producing, managing and fulfilling their printed and digital communication needs.
The data processor performs mail file preparations, mail list maintenance and database management tasks. Programs letter writers to control variable personalization of messages. Assists internal and external customers in mailing and list requirements. Verifies that job conforms to USPS regulations.
- Import, process, and output customer mailing lists
- Check files for conformity to supplied layouts, and mail piece for conformity to USPS regulations
- Prepare proper documentation, including mock ups and layout information
- Merge/Purge processing, advising on strategies and limitations
- Data entry and list maintenance
- Periodic maintenance of processing equipment
- Assist with variable letter setup process
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Analytical thinking
- Organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
Vacation, Holidays, Health & Dental, 401k Savings and a great work environment.