Bolger vision beyond print is a commercial and Digital printing company
Bolger Vision Beyond Print is currently looking for Project Management Intern to join our team. This position will work as part of the Customer Service Department to manage projects from beginning to end. The position is accountable for accurate information and communication throughout the job.
- Receive orders from Sales and/or Account Manager
- Write up projects in Monarch, process through new job workflow
- Communicate with production and scheduling
- Engage with production team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Manage all internal communication, work flow, pre-production meetings, distribution of final product
- Responsible for updated and complete job ticket & information
- Train with production leaders to fully understand processes
- Other responsibilities as necessary for the success of the team
The right candidate will have:
- The Bolger core values –
- Collaborative team based solutions
- Innovation for our clients
- Be personally invested in the company success
- Passion to do what it takes
- Desire to do the right thing.
- Strong, proactive written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of printing, bindery & distribution processes
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Aptitude for learning new disciplines and technologies
- Ability to work in highly deadline driven environment