Bolger strives to maintain the most up-to-date equipment to meet all of our client needs.
Workstations(5) Design & Composition workstations with Macintosh & PC page building applications.
(8) Page Assembly & Color workstations with
- Metrix 2010 & 4.0 Preps imposition software
- Prinergy 5.01 PDF Workflow
- Screen Cezanne Elite flatbed Scanner Input; 13 x 20"
- Insite FTP Service
- Internet Broad Band T1 access
- Web Native (file transfer) to webnative.bolgerinc.com
- Kodak Insite Production Portal
- Email (file transfer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prinergy 5.0 Proformance Plus Servers
- FalconStor IpStor 5 SAN Appliance & NexSAN RAID
- Snapshot & DR Technology
Digital Proofing Systems
- Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Spectro Ink Jet Proofer with Oris Color Tuner Software
- Creo Integris Ink Jet Proofing System
- Hewlett Packard 2 x 1050 Impo-proof for Double-sided proofing.
- Xerox Phaser 7400DN
- Creo Insite 6.0 Remote Proofing System
Computer to Plate
- Kodak Magnus 800 Quantum Plate setter Multi-cassette Plate Autoloader V Speed imaging w/ output 30 P/H Conventional & Stochastic Screening
- Kodak Creo Lotem 800 Quantum Plate setter Multi-cassette plate Autoloader Conventional & Stochastic Screening
- KBA 10-color 29x41 Fully Automated Perfecting Press with dual anilox coating towers.
- Heidelberg 6-color 28x40 Speedmaster CD, with coating tower & extended delivery.
- Heidelberg 6-color 28x40 Speedmaster Classic Perfector (2/4) with coating tower.
- Heidelberg 5-color 15x20 Speedmaster, with coating tower.
- Mitsubishi Diamond 28 x 40" 6-color with coating tower.
- Heidelberg 2 color 28 x 40 Speedmaster Classic Perfector
- (2) 30"x 50" "Perfection" 4/4/4
- (2) 26"x 40" w/navigator technology, 4/4/4
- w/Pre- slitter waste removal 4/4/4
- (1) 21"x28" Small Format. 4/4
- (3) Delta Palamides Paper Bundlers
(1) 30"x 50" 6/6/4 w glue capabilities
- (1) 21"x28" 4/4
- (1) Moll Marathon folder/gluer with hot and cold glue capabilities
- (1) 21"x28" 4/4
Bindery Auxiliary Equipment
- (5) Shrinkwrap lines
- (4) Challenge/Lawson 5 hole drills
- (2) Round Cornering Machines
- Rosback scoring machine
- Digi score/fold machine
- Renz auto punch
- Renz Mobi 500 twin loop binder
- APBS Coil Inserter
- GBC punch/comb binder
- Spiral punch/spinners
BOLGER DIRECT: Digital Print ,Variable and Distribution
- 1 - Xerox 150 - four color
Sheet size: 14,33 x 26, minimum 7 x 7
Paper weight range text stock through card stock - up to 18pt with some stocks
- 1 - IGen 3, 110 Four Color Press, with ACQS Press Automation (Automated color quality suite)
Sheet size: 7"; x 7"; min. - 14.2"; x 22.4"; max.
Paper Weight Range: 60# text to 130# cover
- Xerox 314 Nuvera
Sheet size: 12.6 x 19.33 max 5.5 x 8 min
Paper Weight Range: coated 60# text to 100# cover
Uncoated: 20# text to 110# cover
Inline booklet maker
- Xerox 288 Nuvera
Sheet size: 5.7" x 8.5" min - 17" x 19.33" max
Paper Weight Range: coated and uncoated stocks to 80# cover
Twice the speed of the Xerox 6180
Higher Image Quality
Mailing Services Equipment
- Kirk Rudy Wavejet Inkjet System, 150-600 DPI High Quality Definition, Solvent Based Inks, Detailed Graphics with True Type Fonts with 4" Print Heads
- MCS Eagle Inkjet System150-600 DPI High Quality Definition, UV Inks, with 4" Print Width Buskro Inkjet System Water Based Inks with 3" Print Width.
- Buhrs BB700 Inserter with 6 Stations, in-line with MCS Inkjet System, for one pass inserting and addressing. MCS Camera System allows for 3 Way Match mailings and record verification. This system uses water based inks
- 2 - W+D 500 inserters and a Sensible Accumulator Folder provide two identical mailing lines for secure work that requires 2D barcode verification, supporting mailing volume
- 2-Bell and Howell Mail Star 500 inserters with camera. 4-Station Inserts with Classic Feed Accumulator folder, camera input sheet readability.
- GBR accumulator allowing nested sheets, folding and inserting in-line.In-line ink jet system.
- Flexible wafer sealing stations, with stamping and label applying available.
- Dedicated post card mailing line with 2- up capacity. Duplex ink jet line available allowing elimination of extra passes and possibly saving costs of Laser printing off line.
Real Time Fulfillment
- Real time inventory information via a web-based portal that is configurable to client brands and identity
- Secure log on for authorized users
- Ability to control access by client defined user groups including: Business Unit, Cost Center, or Brand
- Inventory system tracks all transactions including receipts, returns, shrinks, cycle counts, inventory annual counts, destroys and pick orders
- Email confirmation of Order Receipt and Order Shipment
- Permanent record of all activities around the life of an inventoried piece
- Virtual Kitting and “Go with” capability enabling multiple items to be shipped when one is ordered
- Online, real time by authorized user
- Assisted Order entry for importing large group of orders from excel spreadsheet
- Assisted Order entry for fax or call center requirements
- Client Authorizations available
- Personalized Inventory Specialist available to monitor and direct special requirements
Warehousing Quality Distinctions
- Bar code identification and tracking technology used for order identification, product selection, picking verification, and shipping/tracking confirmation – allowing for real time updates of the complete order and shipping process, as well as strict inventory tracking
- Automated conveyor, line by line Quality Checking automation and automated barcode data collection
- Bolger Fulfillment is completely integrated with online shipping and tracking information. Email confirmation of shipment, including tracking number, is sent to User when materials ship
- Daily: FedEx, UPS, Speedy, BAX Global- Schenker, USPS, Standard Courier and Custom Courier Sweep Runs
- LTL palletized shipments
- FTL palletized shipments
- International shipments
BOLGER SMARTQ®SmartQ® is an end-to-end web-based print management system that puts the power of print, variable direct marketing, fulfillment, and reporting metrics at your fingertips. It is a great tool for Bolger market segments, particularly healthcare, financial and corporate to maximize marketing potential through technology solutions and reporting. Every industry can benefit from SmartQ® features.
- Ability to interface with your current system
- Customized branded templates
- ToolKit for creating customized documents online
- Secure platform
- Selected user groups
- Administrative control
- Accessible from any computer at any time
- Specified alerts for order completion, low stock alerts
- Integrated manufacturing departments for print management, fulfillment, print on demand, kitting, large format and DVD duplication
Manage and interact with your inventories to help lower storage costs and minimize obsolete inventory. You can direct variable marketing campaigns, email campaigns and specialized mailings. Create customized materials on the fly using your own pre-approved, brand-standard templates from stored images. The Campaign Manager feature brings it all together, using customized interfaces and visual tools to make it easy to see your current campaign settings, and manage your overall campaigns with ease.
SmartQ® also features robust, easy-to-read reports-fully customizable to your specific reporting and industry requirements. Quickly search and sort records by targeted mail, campaign, mailing codes, or set up and track metrics using technologies like QR barcodes and personal URLs.
Bolger works closely with customers to create user friendly systems that provide convenience, cost savings, administrative control and reporting to meet specific industry requirements. Call or email us today to schedule a free demo of the SmartQ® system, and see how Bolger can partner with you to help your business grow simpler, faster, and smarter.
TO SEE A VIDEO ON SMARTQ®, GO TO: www.bolgerinc.com/html/video.php
- Mimaki JV33-160 Large Format Ink Jet 55"
- AGL Large format Laminator 55"
The printer allows us to print on a larger variety of media types. If there is interest in a certain type of media, we should be able to get a test roll and run test samples.
Here are some of the materials we can print on single side:
- Scrim Vinyl (approved for outdoor use)
Photo base Papers
- Semi Gloss
- Heavyweight paper (matte)
- Polypropylene-repositionable (matte)
- Photo base paper (Luster & Gloss)
- Calendared vinyl (matte)
Coated Matte Papers
- Light, Medium and Heavy weights
- Mural Pro - Wall covering- matte (outside vendor)
Fine Art Folio
- Arches - 100% cotton mould-made paper (acid-free, textured & matte)
- Cotton/poly blend canvas (acid-free, textured & matte)
- 100% Cotton canvas (acid-free, textured & matte)
- 100% Cotton canvas (textured & gloss)
The AGL laminator has a maximum width of 60". Most manufactures of laminate only offer widths up to 55 inches. Keep this in mind when ordering large format posters. Another size limitation comes into play when a posters needs to be mounted to a substrate. We can only get a few boards wider than 48" and foam core is 4′ by 8′ in the largest size.
- Foam Core – 4’x8’ Black or White
- Polystyrene – 4’x8’ Black or White
- Mighty Core – 4’x8’ Black or White
- Gator Board – 4”x8” Black or White
- .050 pt. Board – Odd sizes – White Only
- Black needs to be special ordered (except for 4’x8” Foam Core)
The AGL will allow us to use all the laminates we currently use plus quite a few new ones. It will also allow us to use hot or cold laminates one right after the other with no cool down or warm-up time. This is possible because the AGL has a second set of rollers (called the pull rollers), which can be used to apply cold (pressure sensitive) laminates as well as mount large posters to substrates.