Bolger vision beyond print is a Commercial and Digital printing company
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and hardworking individual to support our team. We currently have an opening on 2nd shift 2PM to 10PM.
We are currently seeking Experienced Bindery Operator in our Bindery Department.
- Do you enjoy troubleshooting machines
- Are you a team player
- Do you enjoy cross-training on other equipment
- Do you enjoy finding ways to continuously improve processes
- Set up and operate Bindery equipment (Polar Cutters, Stahl and MBO folders, Horizon booklet maker, Digi score and Misc. equipment)
- Follow documented job ticket instructions
- Follow documented Quality Control procedures
- Follow the direction of Department Manager and Team Leaders
- Perform basic maintenance of machines as required for each level of operation
- Ability to understand USPS specifications
- Perform basic hand labor assembly when needed
- Assist other team members to achieve personal, organizational and departmental objectives
- Move material (WIP) using a pallet jack when necessary
- Participate in the general cleanliness of the department (cleaning, organizing, etc.)
- Assist other departments when scheduled to do so
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Bolger is an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent benefits package.